Monday, February 2, 2015

Coming Soon: MWCI


...a blog for when you're hugging your child, sobbing that you're not a good enough Mom because your disease keeps you from being the Mom your little one deserves. We discuss the challenges of parenting with chronic illness and chronic pain, offer suggestions, tips and how-to's to get through the bad days and to make the most of the good days, wrestle with the guilt of being less than the world tells us we ought to be, and tackle our self-hatred head on because we are not weaker than everyone else. We are stronger. We have to be.


But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)


My new blog will be unveiled on Mother's Day, 2015 with a new original post every month
and contributions from readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment